Wednesday 22 June 2011

CPD 23 Thing 02

Thanks very much to the people who have left comments on my blog. I can't tell you how exciting I find this - somebody has noticed me - yay.

I've just spent an hour or so visiting other people's blogs and leaving comments. Although I have been a keen blog-reader for many years I very rarely leave comments, so this is also very exciting.
Just a sample of the blogs I visited:


I found it reassuring that some other bloggers do also have concerns about privacy, the dangers of employers seeing critical comments and so on.

Quite a few people expressed concern on their blogs about the reflective writing aspect of these postings. Having undertaken the CTLLS, whch involved reflective writing, and having advised a Chartership mentee, I'm hoping this will not be too difficult.

Looking forward to next week "Consider your personal brand"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beverley, thanks for leaving a comment albeit a non-cpd23 one LOL! As far as privacy goes, I try to keep my blog all about me, be it personal, work, training, etc. My facebook is where I keep in contact with relations and work colleagues. I also host our LRC facebook page and twitter. My twitter account is both personal and work but no colleagues follow me (my choice), it's also protected so they can't see it. The ICT Diploma is really good, here's a link to the wiki pages http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Applications_of_ICT_in_Libraries There are two more units to this that haven't yet been added to the wiki, these are Digital Communicationa and Digital Collaboration. All about using web2.0 social media tools. :)

    ReplyDelete