Friday 11 October 2013

Feeds and Tweaks

A post to report on some tidying up I've been doing here and over at the 19Things blog. 

I've removed some blogs from my feed here as they appear to have been hacked (by someone selling machine parts of some sort) and I think I'll remove some which are not being updated.

I've been tweaking the 19Things blog a bit. I've added a blogroll listing all the registered blogs and tried to add a feed for all of the blogs at once like the one of the CPD23 site but I'm not getting quite such a neat result. It's possible to add the feed to Netvibes or similar but the CPD23 one is better.

Taxedo Cat

I'm adding my Tagxedo cat image in here because I like it! There's more variety to the shapes you can use in Tagxedo than in Wordle.




















No comments:

Post a Comment