Friday 11 October 2013

19 Things TV & Wessex



I'm reviving my Blog because now I'm happily employed at the Royal Berkshire Hospital and the Thames Valley & Wessex Healthcare Libraries Staff Development Group is running a version of 23 Things for NHS staff.
Because I so much enjoyed the 23 Things for CPD programme which came at a really helpful time for me I have volunteered to be one of the facilitators and have written some content. I will also be putting my Blog on the 19 things blogroll

cpd23 logoYou can see the original CPD 23 things site with much useful content still available here http://cpd23.blogspot.co.uk/


Because of the limitations of IT access in the NHS several of the original Things are being left out but I hope there is still going to be enough for people to get a feel for web 2.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment